Sunday, June 15, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Yesterday I went out witnessing and the Lord provided more divine appointments. I struck up a conversation with a guy named Ivan. I asked him what he thought happened when he died and he told me nothing. We talked a little bit about that and then I shared with him about sin, the cross, Jesus, etc. He was thankful and I gave him a gospel tract afterwards. I saw a guy standing next to a light post and he was wearing a shirt that said "Aloha" on it. I walked up to him and said Aloha to him and I told him that I saw those words on his shirt. His name is James I asked him if he was from Hawaii. He said that he wasn't but his wife was. We talked for a little bit and then I asked him a spiritual question. I asked James what he thought happened when he died and he said that he believed in another life or that there was something more. He also told me that he grew up being taught that there was a God and that there was something out there that made us. He knew there was a God and that everything that was not man-made had to come from a divine or greater Creator. He said nothing could have come by chance and that it didn't make any sense. The bible says that we are without excuse because the creation MUST have a creator. "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse." Romans 1:20 The creation proves that there is a Creator and people have no excuse. The reason why Atheists and people say there is no God is because they don't want there to be a God when they die. James and I had a great conversation but unfortunately I did not share the gospel with him because I ran out of time. So I gave him a gospel tract at the end and I'm so glad that I did. Please pray for Jame's soul my brothers and sisters. As I was walking through the mall I met other brothers and sisters that were sharing the gospel too! Praise the Lord!!! I met Tyrone, Cyril and Josh. They had a booth set up and were passing out papers about Jesus!!! It was so awesome. I always pray the Lord would lead me to the right people to talk with and He lead me to these faithful brothers. God is so good. They even bought me lunch too! It was definitely a blessing from the Lord and I'm so thankful for Him placing such wonderful and faithful believers in my life. I passed out a lot of tracts to people as well. Please pray for all of the seeds that I have planted at the mall yesterday my brothers and sisters. I also planted more seeds today with the tracts I had with me. Ask the Lord to water the seeds that I have planted for His glory and to draw these people to His Son Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord for these awesome divine appointments! I love you all my brothers and sisters and praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment