Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hello from Florida!

Hello my brothers and sisters! If all of you didn't know, I moved to Florida and I'm living here now at my dad's house in Boca Raton. It's very nice here and I'm enjoying it so far. I just played a nice soccer match today with my dad and other people. I really wanted to share the gospel with them but since my dad was there it was hard. It's going to be difficult for me to share the gospel here because my dad knows that I do it. I'm asking all of you to pray that the Lord would continue to use me for His glory here in Florida. And also ask Him to remove or take away anything that would prevent me from sharing the gospel. Satan is going to try very hard to stop me any way he can to share Jesus. Pray the Lord would continue to use me and that I would not back down no matter what for Him. I want to continue to be used by Him to share the gospel. I also gave two tracts to people in a store in the Chicago Midway airport. Please pray for those two souls I gave tracts to and that the Lord would draw them to the cross of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the same Jesus wherever I am and He is always glorified. I love you all my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment