Sunday, June 1, 2014

Urgent prayer!!! Please read this story and then pray for George who is the atheist that I talked to about Jesus. Thank you for all your prayers!!! God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise Jesus!!!

What an awesome and fascinating day!!! As I was driving back from my Church building, I noticed a homeless man with a cross necklace around his neck and a cane. I walked over blessed V (his name) with all the money in my wallet and then prayed for him right in the middle of this curb in between two streets. It was absolutely awesome and I know the Lord Jesus was glorified in that moment. After as I was walking back to my car I saw a man sitting in his car. I walked up to him and gave him a tract. He started reading it and then we got into the mos fascinating and interesting conversation I have ever experienced. What was incredible was that his name was George and I have now met 4 people with that same name when I have gone out witnessing. George is an atheist and we had an interesting conversation about God, Jesus, the bible and he had questions. He told me " I tried, I really tried. I can't see how there can be a God with all this violence and evil in the world. I'm a retired cop and I have been in the police force for 25 years. You don't know what it's like kid. I have seen crazy things happen and I just can't see how there can be a God." I told him that the reason why we have all of this evil is not because of God, but because of our own free will or choice. We are choosing not to love God and in turn hurt His creation by doing evil things by our own choice. He told me some other stuff as we talked along and all I was doing was just listening to him and what he had to say. He also told me and this doesn't surprise me, but he said "I have respect for Christians but Christians don't respect me when I say I'm an atheist." He was telling me that other "Christians" have treated him like he is a fool when he told them he was an atheist. He also told me that his sisters are Christians and most of his friends are. That surprised me and I'm sure the Lord sent me to water the seed that his other Christian friends have planted in his heart. He told me that he has only two friends that are atheists. I didn't treat George as a fool when he told me he was an atheist, I had so much love for him and I know the Lord loved him as well. He told me "hey if you believe in God, I think that's wonderful." I even told George that I didn't look down upon him. I told him that I cared about him and where his soul would spend eternity. He really appreciated that. He told me he would keep the tract and give it to a good Christian buddy of his. He got out of the car and we talked more. He then said to me "Your a true believer and I respect people like you." I don't treat atheists like fools, I treat them as a creation of the Most High God, the Lord Jesus Christ who made him. I wish I could have talked with him more, but he had to go. Please pray for George's soul and ask the Lord to water the seed that I (and other believers mentioned above) have planted for His glory. I knew the Lord sent me to George to talk and that was definitely a divine appointment!!! I always ask the Lord for soften hearts and for Him to lead me to the right people. This encounter was definitely no accident! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :DDD "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile." Romans 1:16 

No comments:

Post a Comment