Thursday, March 7, 2013

3/7/13

I feel very relieved and thankful for Thursday's. First of all, I can relax after all of the stress and suffering I had to go through the week of school with meeting it's demands. And I can focus more on the Lord and spend time with Him and my Church. Woo-hooo! This morning I brought my last four gospel tracts that I had with me. And I placed them on the back of the toilet seat in three stalls in the boy's bathroom. As I was waiting for my friends I was going to give my final gospel tract to a girl that was sitting by herself. I didn't give the tract to her, but I gave it to a guy who was sitting in his seat about to do his homework. I introduced myself to him and his name is Johnny, but said to call him John which seemed more reasonable. Afterwards, I thought of giving my last gospel tract to John by asking him "did you get one of these?" He told me that he didn't and I told him that it was a comic book and said to enjoy it. Then I left to my first class and the rest of my day was normal including my math class which I always sleep in haha. Please pray for John so that the Lord would open his heart to the message of the biblical gospel in the tract and that the Lord would work thorough him. God is good! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment