Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3/13/13

I felt great today! It was because I finally shared Jesus with my non-believer friend Vik. First of all I want to thank the Lord for using me. And second of all it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for the prayers of all of you! My friend Vik texted me and asked me if I wanted to get together with him so we could study together at a coffee shop. I agreed and I drove over to his house and picked him up. After we arrived at the coffee shop and started getting comfortable, we were just talking casually. Then suddenly my friend Vik said "interesting" as he was looking at his laptop. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was reading about Jesus. Then I said to him "Vik, can I ask you a question?" He said yeah and then I asked him who he thought Jesus was and he told me that He is a consciousness. He believes Jesus was a just another religious teacher who taught many great things just like Buddha and other religious people. Then I let my boldness out and said "Vik, I haven't been really honest with you about myself and my faith." Then that's when I shared the entire gospel with Vik. I told him what Jesus did for him and how He can wash away his sins. But Vik didn't believe what I said at all, and did not understand the concept of sin. I did the best I could to explain it with analogies but he didn't believe at all. At one point in the conversation he told me "can you prove that there is a Heaven and Hell?" I didn't answer that and didn't need to prove it. Remember everyone, our job is not to prove that God exists, prove the bible or any of that. Our job is just to warn the lost about their sin and that Jesus is the only one who can wash it away. All we are doing is planting seeds by warning people about their sin and telling them what Jesus can do for them. That's all. Please, please pray for my friend Vik and that the Lord would work through him. I have planted the seed and now God will do the work. I want my friend and all these other lost people I have planted seeds with to be in Heaven with me. Pray for them and warn them. You did your work and God will do His. God is faithful no matter what! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment