Sunday, March 10, 2013

3/10/13

Today I had a nice time with my Church and the message that my friend preached was great. I also was very sweaty today since I played a lot of basketball and participated in two intense games with the youth. It was a lot of fun. And we had equip time where we broke off into groups and we shared about what we were worried about and what we were glad for. After everyone shared about what they were worried about, I lead our group in prayer and it felt great just to be in prayer mode and pray for everyone. Then, we shared about what we were glad for and I prayed again for that. Also, I would like to share with you guys that their are certain people that I want to talk with personally. I am asking all of you my brothers and sisters to pray that I would talk to Hannah, Shulamite, Rachel and Bryanna. I really want to talk with these four girls in my youth group with my new Church because I just can't seem to connect with them. So I am asking that the Lord would soften their hearts so I would be able to have a nice conversation with them. I want to be praying for them and asking them deep questions about their life and share openly about the true biblical gospel, because most of them are not saved. So, please, please pray for that. I am asking this out of my heart because I really want to touch other lost souls around me like I am because of the stories I shared. And again it is the Lord using me to impact everyone's souls. It's never about me and never will be. But keep praying that the Lord would use me to hurting people that need the Lord Jesus Christ. Also, tell other lost people about this blog so they can view it. I will posting a lot about the biblical gospel and will be repeating it, just to tell you ahead of time. Let me tell you something, if the gospel ever gets boring to you, then I don't know what to say. The gospel can never get boring and it's the essence of our faith in Jesus Christ. It's the reason why the disciples were so overjoyed to share this news with everyone. Because it changed the way they viewed their lives and how they live for the Lord Jesus Christ. The gospel is the greatest love story ever told and we must share it with the rest of this lost world that so desperately needs it. Keep praying for those lost souls in the world my brothers and sisters. They need Jesus. God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment