Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/14/13

What made this day so special and the best day of the week was my last class of the day. As usual in my math class I slept as always. I always talk to this sweet African-American lady right behind me and her name is Pam. She was talking to me about the math class and how she was struggling a lot. As I was sleeping, I was thinking about her and God tugged on my heart to pray with her. So after class I was waiting so I could talk to her. But then a classmate came up to me and needed to borrow my pen. I gave him my pen, but then Pam who was the person I wanted to pray for was leaving. I told my classmate to give me back my pen and then I left so I could talk to her. As I came to Pam she was talking to me about how if she continued performing poorly in the class, she would fail. Then she broke into tears and I could understand what she was going through. I was quiet for a little and then I asked her if I could pray for her and she said that she would love that. So, as we got off the floor I said "let's pray". I put my arm around her and started praying for Pam and that the Lord would bless her and give her wisdom. I love praying for people and it really makes my day. There is nothing more fulfilling than doing things like that for the Lord and glorifying Him. Just praying for this woman made my whole day and was the highlight of my week. God bless Pam and please please pray for her. God used me to touch this woman's heart and I am so thankful beyond words how He would use me. Pray for her soul and may the Lord bless her. I almost was in tears and felt like crying with this woman. God is so good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment