Saturday, March 16, 2013

3/15/13

I had a nice productive day today. Even though I didn't do any homework, I did go to my usual Friday meeting every morning. I discussed with my youth pastor friends about my week and so on. After that I drove over to get gas then applied for a job again at City Beach. I felt more confident this time applying for a position, but I know that it's in the Lord's hands. Please pray that the Lord would provide me with a good job with a good pay besides my youth intern job. I drove back to my family friend's and parked my car. As I  opened the door I heard a sound from the hood of my car. When I opened my hood, one of the hoses had sprung a leak and liquid was spraying out of it! I didn't know what to do and was so hesitant, that I knocked on the garage to alert my family friend. He came outside quickly and saw my problem. Then suddenly a man out of nowhere comes out and helps us at the right time. Wow. He told us that my car had sprung a leak in one of the hoses connected to the radiator coolant was thin. That's because the hose was old and my dad has never replaced it, but now it seems like I need to. Plus also the car is old since it's from 1998 which is 15 years ago. So it makes sense that everything is old and eventually needs to get replaced. My dad told me to go to the mechanic while the hose was still attached so he can take a look at it and replace it. But my family friend's sister's boyfriend came over and removed the hose from my car. That means I need to take my family friend's parents car and drive over to the auto parts store to get a new hose. Then me and my family friend will install the hose in my car as well as adding more anti-freeze coolant. Because the liquid sprayed out of the hose when it tore. Please pray for my car situation and that I will get the necessary things tomorrow to take care of my car. Later on, I drove my family's friends's SUV to youth groups tonight, since I asked if I could borrow it. It was my first time driving the SUV and I was having a blast driving it! The car was easy to drive and was much more fun to use since it was bigger. And I felt like I had a lot of authority driving it. The service tonight was great and we were starting a series on the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. We talked about prayer and how we can approach the Lord differently in prayer. Francis Chan mentioned in the book of Revelation in chapter 4 about how John saw the Lord in Heaven on His glorious throne. If we really knew how powerful the Lord was and took it literally, we would be out in the world sharing the gospel with everyone without having to worry about fear of man. Read Revelation 4 and see the Lord and how He is in all His glory and power. After the service, I mingled and talked with people. But I talked with my friend's Helen and Angela about the rapture. And how it's the next major event on God's calendar. And Jesus mentioned the rapture in Luke 17:34-35 and it's also in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. The rapture is a real event and will happen because it's prophesied in the book of Revelation. Jesus is coming soon and we must be ready like the alert servant Mark 13:32-27 Be prepared my brothers and sisters and share that fantastic news with every lost and hurting person you meet! Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment