Friday, February 3, 2012

A brother without mercy

Today was an average day at school. Just the usual, except I got to do a mini bible study with my friend Joyce! That was cool. And I shared two of my witnessing stories with her. When I was home doing my usual routine going on facebook and checking JesusFreakz, my brother needed help with the hoop so I decided to go out and help him. On the skinny pole that extends upward and holds the hoop my brother wanted me to hold it and he unscrewed the screw so that I could lift it up higher for him. Well I couldn't do it, and I am weak and let go of the pole and it came crashing down and hit me and my brother in the head. My brother then (after he got hit by the backboard of the hoop came running after me and struck me directly in the back near my spinal column. I could not do anything except back away from my brother and just watch him pummel me with his fists and rage of anger. I was completely defenseless. It's as if watching a lion attacking the deer and I was portrayed as the deer, defenseless. I am going to forgive my brother for the hurt he has executed upon me just like the crucified Son Of God that was beaten and was defenseless and then hung on the Cross for our sins. But Jesus said "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." I don't know what was wrong with my brother for attacking me and it was very violent and wrong and my brother has broken the sixth Commandment which is "Thou shalt not murder" without him realizing it. But praise God through His Son that shed His blood on the Cross for our sins that we can be forgiven sinners headed to Heaven if we repent of sin and commit our lives to the Savior of the world. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment