Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2/8/12

Today was just wow. Wait until the end of this blog post and you will know by wow. This morning I did not witness to anyone but I felt the urge that the Lord was telling me tow witness to the girl sitting next to me on the left during first period, but I just didn't do it. Now I have regretted that and this Friday when I have her again in my class I am going to take that chance to witness to her. Then when it was the five minute break before my advisory class (teacher just watches you and extra period to do work) I was walking to my advisory class and was waiting there for my advisory teacher to come back. Then when she arrived I went in and for the rest of the class period I was listening to my ipod and reading the Word of God. Near the end of the class I was thinking about giving a Mark Cahill tract booklet to my advisory teacher Mrs. Zimmerman. And I was thinking about being rejected then something came to my mind which was the winning, winning, winning, situation I learned in the book one thing you can't do in Heaven. I knew that if I got rejected, I would still be rewarded by God. So I applied it and went over to Mrs. Zimmerman and said to her "hi Mrs. Zimmerman. Did you get one of these?" Then she told me no thank you and said she didn't want the religious material I was giving her and she kept refusing to take it and said that should not be allowed on school property. So I said "are you sure?" And she still didn't want it so I put it in my backpack and left. Then after school ended I drove over to adult school and then I saw a lot of opportunities to share the Lord Jesus Christ with people, but I didn't. I am just wasting what the Lord has commanded us to do. Then tonight something just amazingly happened out of me from out of nowhere. My dad came into the room in a very angry mood and was telling me that I have been lying about something that I had to do during lunch for two weeks which was being a lunch TA (teacher's assistant) for my Sophomore English teacher Mr. Phillips. And my brother's told my dad about it. Then when my dad came into the room a second time, he was even more angry and my dad was just gnashing his teeth and I could see it clearly. Then when my dad was about to just yell in my face I was blurting out to my dad about the Ten Commandments, and sin, and the blood Jesus Christ and the Cross and how he saves us. And I told my dad "I want to tell you the truth!" Then my dad was listening to what I said and then he said "what about humanity? What about those people who lived back then?" I was just telling my dad how he came to save us and my dad was talking to me about my work and I was telling him that it won't matter 150 years from now. Then he lowered his voice while still talking about the same stuff like my homework and then he left the room. Then when I got out of my room to go to the bathroom I said to my dad "dad we are here to tell other people about Jesus Christ." God definitely used me then to tell my dad what was going on in me. I really want that to happen more frequently. I knew at that moment God was using me and the Holy Spirit was engaged within me. That is wow.  Praise the Lord!!! P.S. Please pray for my advisory teacher Mrs. Zimmerman and for God to lead her to Him. Please pray for her soul. She does not want to hear about death or about religious stuff, but I pray that the Lord would not let her end up in Hell for all of eternity. Thank you so much! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment