Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/7/12

Today during first period I would always talk to my classmate about Jesus and about scripture because it's of utmost importance and I am continually sharing the Word of God with him and it's pretty funny in a sense how I share with him and he may seem bothered like you see on those television shows where the person is just talking to his friend or he is always with him talking to him at any part of the day whether he's in the bathroom, taking a shower, in his bed or whatever hahaha But I would always share with him stuff about eternity because I care about his soul and where he will go after he dies. But during first period a new student was in our class and her name was Aissa I think that's what her name was called haha But anyway's she was wearing like a cloth around her head like you see Sikhs where except it was not a turban but just a cloth on her head. I asked her if she was a new student in the class and she said yes and so I asked her name then she asked me. Then eventually I asked her if she was Muslim and she said she was. I plan on talking with her more about her faith tomorrow so we can both have a good solid conversation on what she believes, eternity and Jesus Christ. Then at lunch today I encountered my Christian friend Mark in the courtyard and I started talking with him and I would be telling him what I do at lunch such as share my faith and he liked what I told him about it. Then as me and him were talking I saw a student just standing by himself so I told my friend Mark I would give him a demonstration of witnessing. So I walked up to the student and asked him I was working on a project and then I asked him the question "if you died tonight, are you 100% assured that you would go to Heaven?" He told me that he was a Christian and then I asked him what did he think it takes to go to Heaven and he told me doing good things. How the world lies to us thinking we can be good enough to go to Heaven! I asked him his name and he said Luis, so then I talked with him more and went through the Ten Commandments with him and he admitted to me that he was a liar, murderer (being angry at someone) and a blasphemer. So he was guilty by God's standard and I didn't need to tell him he was a sinner, he knew in his heart he was those things. So then I walked him through Repentance and the Cross and the blood of Jesus. And then I asked Luis "have you ever repented of your sin and out your trust in Jesus and commit your life to Him?" He told me that he has not and so encouraged him to put his full trust in Christ and then I gave him a Mark Cahill tract booklet and left. We must engage the culture before the culture engages us. Praise the Lord for today!!! Amen!

1 comment: