Thursday, February 2, 2012

2/2/12

I was absent for school mostly today because I was doing my Quest project at my elementary school Weibel. I first came to my primary consultant Mrs. Kowalski and worked with her before moving to my next class to help out my secondary consultant Mr. Wheat. When I came out to P.E. the kids that I am working with were excited to see me again and couldn't wait to hang out with me. I did the usual such as participate in an activity during P.E. with them, and also hung out in their classroom and their teacher whom I was working with also named Mr. Wheat. I was watching and observing their actions and behaviors and even had the chance to help them out with their work and encourage them. I always love to see the smiles on the kids faces, it really warms me up and give me love and Joy to see these children that are a masterpiece of the Almighty Creator the Lord Jesus Christ. I had to get my Quest stuff signed by Mrs. Kowalski and then later on when I came to pick up my brothers at school I had a little problem with an attendance clerk that was substituting for my regular attendance clerk and she told me that I had to fill out two slips to leave the campus (I already knew this), but I was talking with her and telling her that I only had two left and that if I had both of my slips signed, then I could not leave campus to do my service the next time I left campus. She told me today to talk with Mrs. Kleinsasser, (which is my attendance clerk) about the issue. I know that God is sovereign over my life and that whatever happens tomorrow is for His glory and I will praise Him for whatever trials that come into my life and just trust Him and that's all. Endure the trial and trust God to prevail. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment