Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Witnessing 10/26/11

Today during lunch I was searching for who the Lord was leading me to talk to about Him. As I was looking around I was meeting and greeting people as I passed by them. I decided to go to the library and witness there and as I entered their was a student standing by himself eating his lunch so what did I do? Well I approached him and started to talk with him of course! His name is Nathan and I asked him what he thought was out there after he died. He said that when you die you lose consciousness of your brain and that whatever happens when you die happens and you can't do anything about it. Then I talked with him about proofs for a God and he found the evidence I shared with him very convincing. He told me "that's what I used to think before, but now it's different." He said that he knew what I was talking about and knew their had to be a Grand Creator for the Universe and the Earth. So then after I talked with Nathan about my beliefs and that there is a Heaven and a Hell and then I walked him through God's Standard of goodness which is the Ten Commandments and showed him his sin. He was quiet because he knew he has broken God's laws and was guilty before him, unless he knew the way out which I showed him. Then I shared what Jesus did for him on the Cross and how He can take away his sin and stand not guilty before God on Judgment day and not be a condemned sinner headed for Hell, but can become a new born again creature in Christ! Then I shared with him repentance and told him that he had a choice whether to accept or reject Christ. At the end of the conversation he shook he said to me "you know you should be a lawyer, you can persuade very well." I told him that I wasn't persuading, but sharing the truth with him because I care so much about his soul that I want to see him in Heaven one day. Then I shook Nathan's hand, gave him a tract and was gone. What a wonderful day to praise the Lord! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment