Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Explosion of joyful energy

The most unbelievable feeling in the world is having joyful energy that is so contagious you can't wait to spread it around to people around you. That is what exactly happened today. I call it free high five day. Today I went around and agave numerous people, it didn't matter who it was, high-fives. It was the mot awesome feeling I ever had and it could only have happened with the joy of the Lord. "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10. The joy of the Lord is your strength, if and ONLY IF you want it. God's spirit and His joy resides in you. But the question is, do you want to activate it? You just need to ask the Lord to use you. And ask Him to do whatever He wants you to do. Today was just crazy joyful energy!!! I was giving high-fives to people, I was running all over the place. I even gave a high-five to one student I knew but my hand accidentally extended too much than it should have and I smacked another student in the face, and he got really mad that he started swearing and cursing at me. I was a little unhappy that I slapped hit unintentionally, but for only a short moment. All I wanted to do was sing and dance and clap and scream!!! Jesus's Joy is so contagious around you, that you just have to give it all away to other people you see around you. Tomorrow I am going to do the same exact thing running around with God's joy giving random high-fives to people while giving away Gospel tracts, and nothing else is going to stop me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment