Friday, October 21, 2011

Witnessing 10/21/11

Today as usual I was handing out a couple of gospel tracts. A few people asked what it was and then I gave it to them. One person didn't want to read it because she didn't know what it was. But I did my job and I will continue it. Well today I felt like I wasn't going to witness, until I saw a student sitting on a bench by himself, so I decided to go and sit next to him. His name is Chris (he is the first male black person I witnessed to), and he was polite and we just started talking and then I asked him "if you died tonight, are you 100% assured your going to Heaven. He said no and then I asked him why and he told me that he doesn't believe in Church stuff but he believed in God. And he said "if I go to Heaven I go to Heaven, and if I go to Hell, I go to Hell." Hell is such a horrifying place so I warned Chris about Hell and how bad it was and about the flames and the darkness and all the screaming that will occur for all of eternity. Then I shared the Ten Commandments with him, sin, Jesus, the Cross, etc. He appreciated it and said "thanks bro" and then I gave him a tract and a cool handshake and left.  Praise the Lord for things like this that matter for eternity! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment