Thursday, October 13, 2011

Never ending Joy and energy

Today was yet, another awesome day. During school I had the chance to distribute tracts to a few students during passing period and lunch. I was walking in the hallway and their was a student next to me so I looked up at him and greeted him then I took a tract out of my pocket and said "hey did you get one of these?" He said no and asked me what was it. I told him it was a gift. Then I walked away. Another time I was in the courtyard during lunch and I said to my friend matthew "did you get one of these?" He said no and I also told him it was gift also. Then I gave one to another student standing near him. And also during the end of lunch, their was a girl walking my, so I approached her and said "did you get one of these?" She asked what it was and I said like always, "it's a gift." I am sure I gave out a few more, but then after school me and my stepbrother went to Mission San Jose high school to watch my brother play his freshmen football team against them. As we entered the parking lot while in the car, we parked and got out and I told my stepmom if I could go and see my friend who is at the school. She said yes, and so I ran over with my Irvington blue crew shirt on and searched for him. In the process of it I encountered my friend and his friends and we started chatting. One of the friends that I met from my friend, his name was Nelson. We both started talking until I noticed my other friend Ryan then I confronted him and we started chatting. Then afterwards I gave a couple of tracts out to people by saying "hey did you get one of these?" After I noticed a classroom. I was curious so I went inside and greeted the teacher who was in there. I forgot what her name was (I don't like forgetting names :p) but I came in and just said hi. She was a nice teacher and we both started talking about life and stuff like that and then I talked to her about my life story. Eventually I started talking about Jesus and in the middle of the conversation she said "I don't mean to be rude, but I'm going to have to stop you right there." She didn't want to hear the truth about Jesus Christ. That didn't surprise me because a similar situation is in God's Word. Listen to what Jesus says "He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." The conversation didn't go well and she rejected Jesus, yet I loved her enough to share the truth with her. Then I said goodbye and left. Later I met up with my stepmom and stepbrother then left to go see Mission's marching band. I saw a student who was supposed to be in the marching band but he was just sitting down. I started chatting with him and he told me his name is Mitchell. He is currently a sophomore at MSJ, and he told me he ripped something in his leg and couldn't walk. I asked him what he thought was on the other side when he died, he didn't know. Then I did what I normally did, witness, Ten Commandments, Jesus Christ, His Blood, etc. Then I gave him a tract and went back to the school. I gave out a couple more tracts. Then I met up with my friends from marching band and after I had to leave, and on my way to my car I noticed Mitchell and he did the same and said bye to me. I am so thankful for today!!! The Lord is always good!!! I will pray for those planted seeds, and if you could please pray for them also. Praise the Lord!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment