Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Today is my birthday!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was my birthday and I did not do anything spectacular. By the time you read this I will have already blessed another human with Jesus Christ and a gift card. It's more blessed to give than it is to receive and I want to share the blessings Jesus has given me today with others. I want others to be blessed as well, and not just me. It's all about Jesus today and not about me. The fact is, every day is about Jesus Christ! He created us, died for us and saved us! He deserves all glory, honor and power forever and ever. Keep on sharing the gospel my brothers and sisters until Jesus comes back to take us home. It could be any moment from now. Keep on doing the Lord's work until He calls us home! I love you all and God bless! :) Jesus Christ is the answer because He is the way, the truth and the life. John 14:6 


No comments:

Post a Comment