Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24/15

Hello my brothers and sisters! Well today my first day of work since I got back from California. It was a productive and good day of work today. My weekly tasks for work is to clean the products for the company I work for. I also wrap wall chargers, take out the garbage and break down boxes. The workload is a lot but it's definitely worth it. Please pray for a soul I gave a tract to today at the gas station. I don't know her name, but please pray for her salvation. I also had Bible study earlier this evening and it was good. And please continue to pray for me and my girlfriend. We both love each other and I want our relationship to glorify Jesus Christ. I have been praying for a relationship if it's His will be done. And the Lord truly has blessed me. I am very thankful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us and giving us his Son to die for our sins. Give a big thank you to our Father in Heaven for sending his Son Jesus Christ to die for us. Thank you so much for your prayers my brothers and sisters. I love you all and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment