Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hello!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for some time. I have been in California for vacation and that's why I have not blogged. Everything has been well over there and I gave plenty of the gospel while in California. Please pray for the souls I gave tracts to in California. Ask the Lord to water those seeds that I planted for His glory. Pray for a man named Greg whom I gave a tract to. He works for Apple and I did not have time to witness to him, but praise Jesus for tracts! So I gave him a tract. I gave tracts to other lost souls in California, so please pray for all of those people. And also pray for the people I gave tracts to in the airport and also in the airplane. And also pray for the tracts I left at places to. Thank you to all of you and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment