Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Today I had worship night with my Christian young adult group. I had a nice time worshipping Jesus. We had also had time for prayer for ourselves and prayer with others. I also gave a gospel tract to a man whom I saw walking away from a distance. I chased after him and caught his attention. He was shocked but I'm thankful he received a gospel tract from me. I don't know his name, but please pray for his soul so he can repent and believe on Jesus Christ. Afterwards I drove over to my friends house and hung out with her siblings. My friend is currently on her honeymoon with her husband in Ecuador. Please pray for her and her husband. Their names are Brianna and David. Thank you for all of your prayers my brothers and sisters. They really do mean a lot to me and I'm thankful for every single one of you. I can't wait to meet all of you one day. But it's going to be a glorious day for every single one of us when we meet our Creator Jesus Christ face to face. How awesome will that be!!! Again, thank you all for your prayers. And please keep praying for me and my girlfriend. I love you all and God bless! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment