Thursday, August 27, 2015

Prayers!

Hello my brothers and sisters. I have a prayer request. My girlfriend is coming over to Florida soon and I'm very excited to see her in person. Please pray for her protection when she flies over to Florida. She should be on her way to Manila right now. And then from there she will fly over to Florida. Please pray for her protection and for the Lord to bring us together. We love each other very much and we are very excited to see each other. I can't wait to spend time with her, pray with her, read the Bible with her, go witnessing with her. It's going to be a lot of fun!!! It's our Heavenly Father's will be done. And our Father is good all the time and He always loves us no matter what. Thank you so much for your prayers my brothers and sisters! I love you all and God bless! :) Praise our Lord Jesus Christ and keep sharing the gospel. He can come at any moment!!! Stay alert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment