Monday, August 10, 2015

Prayer request!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I have an important prayer request for you all. This has been on my heart and I have been sharing this with Jesus. I've been praying for Him to put me into a godly relationship with a Christian woman and I think I have found her. She is beautiful and godly woman and I would like you all to pray that if it's the Father's will be done, may we be together. She is currently my girlfriend and even though we have not met yet, we will in the future. She is planning to move to the United States and live here. And I am very excited about that. So please, please pray that if the Lord wants us to be together, may it be for His glory and His glory alone. Amen. :) Thank you so much for your prayers my brothers and sisters. I really do love her and she loves me. And we both want to be with each other. So please, lift me and my girlfriend up in your prayers. Thank you all again and God bless every single one of you! :) Glory to Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment