Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Prayers

Hello everyone! Please pray for a soul named John whom I met today at a job fair in San Jose. I gave him a chick tract with the glorious gospel on it, and I told him to enjoy it. Please pray that John would be saved by the grace of our God and that the Lord would work in His heart through the Holy Spirit to convict him of his sin. I rejoiced today knowing that God can use that seed I planted to lead a lost and condemned sinner to Christ. I am a soul winner and I love to save souls from Hell. I want to be a soul winner for the rest of my life and I care about people's souls and where they will spend eternity. Do you? Do you have the same mindset to tell the lost about the Lord Jesus Christ who died on the Cross for their sins? Who shed His blood on the cross to wash away their sins and then rose from the dead three days later? Be a soul winner and win souls for the kingdom of Heaven. It will be worth it in the end. Think about meeting someone in Heaven and them coming up to you thanking you for giving them that gospel tract or for telling them about Jesus.That would be the greatest feeling ever!!! Saving a perishing soul from the flames of Hell. Be soul winner for the rest of your life. Please pray for John's soul and that the Lord would save him the grace that He has provided for every one of us. Praise the Lord!!! He is glorified forever and ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment