Friday, October 4, 2013

10/4 to 10/5/2013

Yesterday and today were a lot of fun. Yesterday me and my dad drove up to northern California in Sonoma, Napa Valley to visit my Uncle Bruno. Me and my dad slept over at his house and I got to hang out with my nephew as well! It was a lot of fun spending time with my two aunts, my uncle and my nephew. Then today we left to an oyster farm near the ocean. We got to look at the oysters and what they do with them. After that we left to see my cousin at another house in the mountains. We met some new friends and other relatives. One woman was very friendly and her name is Molly. She touched my heart with her kindness. She is so sweet. Then we came back to bay area by taking the Golden Gate bridge, driving thorough San Francisco and then taking one more bridge. I am leaving to San Diego tomorrow morning my brothers and sisters. I will try and update my blog as soon as I can. If not, you can contact me via email at: jesusuperhero@gmail.com 

God bless all of you my brothers and sisters! And get that gospel into the world so that many will believe upon the great name of the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen!!! Love and blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment