Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10/29/13

Today is wonderful day my brothers and sisters! The Gospel has been given out once again!!! After school today I went to Taco Bell because I was hungry. While I was eating I remembered the 2 homeless people that I passed by and I thought to myself "I want to bless those people." I also asked the Lord to keep them there so I could bless them not only with money, but with the precious Gospel. So after I ate I left my car in the parking lot and walked over to them. There were 4 people now that I saw which was even better! I walked up to them and greeted them. I offered them all the money that was in my wallet. And then we talked for a little bit. I also prayed for them. Finally, I gave them the 2 Gospel tracts I had in my pocket. Then I left in my car praising the Lord! God is so good. He puts opportunities like those in front of you so you can bless others and give them the greatest news ever, the Gospel!!! Don't ignore those opportunities, ask the Lord to open them up for you. He is faithful, trust Him. The Lord is most glorified today!!! Amen! 

P.S. Please pray for the souls of Matt, Selena, Joe and Brad. Pray the Lord would work through their hearts with the Gospel tracts I gave them. Pray that the Holy Spirit would convict them of their sin so they will believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. God is good!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment