Thursday, October 31, 2013

10/31/13

Hello my brothers and sisters! As you all know today is Halloween which is a widely known holiday here in America. I don't know about your countries, but the American culture has spread around the world. Anyway's I want you all to pray for three lost souls whom I gave the Gospel to tonight. I gave a Gospel tract to a lost soul named Victor. Afterward I gave a Gospel tract to a woman who had a younger daughter. Then I gave the Gospel to two kids who were walking down my path. Pray for all three of these people's souls my brother's and sisters. I did not pass out all of my Gospel tracts, but I did give them out. The Lord did not call us to be perfect, He called us to be faithful with what we have. Will you be faithful to give out the Gospel when are too afraid? It's all about faithfulness. Jesus can use even the shyest believer for His glory. Amen. Pray for Victor, that woman, and the two kids I gave the Gospel tracts to. God is glorified tonight!!! Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment