Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My trip to San Diego

Hello everyone! I have returned from my trip down in San Diego. I want to summarize all that God has done and revealed to me while I was down there. As we were driving down, I noticed these words that were hanging from a tree. And I have seen this before when I drove down the same highway in the past. The words read "Jesus Saves." And I thought to myself "wow, what a wonderful Savior. Jesus does save sinners!" Then later on I noticed three numbers on the back of a pick up truck. The numbers were 666, and I thought to myself "wow Heavenly Father, I know you are trying to tell me that the Antichrist is coming and the Rapture will happen very soon. The pick up truck was literally right in front of our car! I know the Lord placed that car for me specifically because I know what those numbers meant. And that evil will flood this world like never before and it will be the worst in mankind history. Next when I was in my older brother's new house helping him paint the walls, I saw something. I was sitting down and I look on the wall, and there was a shape of a Cross. It was being reflected on the wall from the sunlight hitting the window. And what was interesting is that the light on the window was being reflected in the perfect shape of the Cross. The bottom of the Cross was longer than the top. And that is how the cross is shaped. It's the same Cross that Jesus was crucified on for our sins. And I thought to myself again "wow, Lord. You just love me and you showed me yet again that you are real. And that you are always with me and you will never leave me nor forsake me. I felt a lot of peace and joy looking at that because I know how real the Lord is. And how real His love is for each and every one of us. Amen! "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made." Psalm 145:13

No comments:

Post a Comment