Friday, October 25, 2013

Facebook post

Please read this post and think about where you as a believer in Jesus Christ stand. Are you being bold for the Lord Jesus Christ, or are you afraid to tell people about One who gave His life for them, the only One who can save them from their sin? Read this and think about it. The average Christian does not share their faith on a regular basis. Want to know the truth facts? According to Zondervan Church source, 97 percent have no active involvement in personal evangelism. And a survey by Christianity today found that only 1 percent of their readership had witnessed to someone recently. Do you realize how sad that is? I don't even think that most people who claim to be "Christians" are born-again believers in Jesus Christ. If you were really "born-again", you would tell someone the truth about Jesus Christ and care enough to warn them about what's out there after they die and how Jesus can save them. Do you really care about their soul? That's a challenging question yes, but I care about you my brothers and sisters to warn you all. Are you right with God? Are you right with Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for your sin. Let that question sink deep into your soul and also ask yourself "if I died tonight, am I 100% assured that I will go to Heaven?" God bless you my brothers and sisters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment