Thursday, January 26, 2012

Witnessing 1/26/12

Today was just awesome. I got the chance to plant a seed with a student in class today named Bernice and please pray that the Lord would draw her to Him. Then today I left to the gas station to go get gas for my car. I arrived there payed at the atm, then filled my car with gas. While I was filling up my car with the fluid I saw a women at the bus stop talking and yelling at someone on her cellphone. I also saw a man standing all by himself with a beard who I thought was Muslim at first. And I saw another guy who was white and had yellow hair. I knew the Lord was speaking to my heart and telling me "go and talk with them." I knew He was persisting me to go and do it, but I kept shoving it down. Then when I got to my car I just couldn't put my key in the slot to open my car door. God kept tugging on my heart to go and chat with those two people. So then I put my keys in my pocket and walked up to this guy and said "excuse me sir, can you help me out I'm working on a project." He said sure. Then I said "well I am asking the question when you die what do you think is on the other side, what do you think is out there after we walk outta here?" He just said that he didn't know. Then I told him that I believed that there is a God out there and that there is a Heaven and a Hell. And I was starting to walk him through the Ten Commandments he interrupted me during the walk through and told me he had to go. So I told him to check out this book called one heartbeat away by Mark Cahill. Then as I was going back to car I could sense the Spirit of God telling me "your not done yet." So I walked over to the guy that was waiting at the bus stop next to the yelling lady and I asked him if he could help me out on a project. He said no then I said "well I am asking the question when you die, what do you think is on the other side, what do you think is out there after we walk out of here?" He said he doesn't think about it, so I asked him what he believed and he told me happiness. Then I asked him what do you mean by happiness and he just told me that people should just believe what they want to believe. Then I started sharing what I believed and then when I got to the Ten Commandments I was walking him through his sin. He told me that telling a lie doesn't make him a liar. And I said why is that? And he told me because it's HIS own standard instead of God's. I kept telling him that it is GOD'S standard not his, and he just kept admitting the sins that he did. I asked him what was his name and it's Justin. So then as he was boarding the bus he said to me "it was great talking with you George. I wish I could talk more." I told him to check out the book one heartbeat away and left. That was really fun talking with those guys even though I didn't talk for too long hahaha But I knew God set this up. I knew He put those people there for a reason so I could chat with them. Praise the Lord for His unending faithfulness!!! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment