Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Witnessing 1/17/12

Today after my regular school, I drove to my adult school and hung out outside with my classmate until the teacher came to unlock the door. Me and my two classmates who were from another school were just laughing and talking, they were sometimes talking about inappropriate stuff but I didn't pay attention to it. Anyway, near the end of the period after I finished all my work I decided to take my time and witness to them. I already knew beforehand that they were Muslims. Since I heard about their faith already and read about it, I decided to share mine. I told them that I believed that their is a god as well and said that after you die you will go to one of two destinations Heaven or Hell. But I told them that you go to one or the other depending on a standard, and that standard is the Ten Commandments. So I walked them through it to show them their sin and what was interesting was that they were quiet as I was walking them through it. The Ten Commandments really work! Then as I was discussing that the bible is true because of it's recorded prophecies one of my classmates sitting next to me said "that's also in the Koran too." I didn't argue and say he was wrong, but we just chatted and he told me about one guy who studied all the religious books and knew about each religion and could remember everything about the religions and their books, such as the verse, passage, etc. But then I told him about the blood of Jesus Christ and how it can wash our sin away as pure and as white as snow, and that no other person can do that. Only Jesus can. I discussed that and repentance, the cross and the Resurrection of Jesus which separates Him from other religious figures. I had a good conversation with him. The other student, I gave him a Mark Cahill tract booklet that talks about the top religions in the world and shows how Biblical Christianity is true (the booklet is called the second greatest lie ever told). My classmates names are Adib and Munawar. Please pray that God will draw them or bring them close to Him so they can be saved. I am so happy that I planted a seed in their lives! Praise the Lord!!! Amen!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for Adib and Munawar. And I am so happy that you planted a seed in their lives as well! But more importantly, Jesus is pleased :D

    ReplyDelete