Monday, January 9, 2012

A very encouraging post from my Christian friend Lizz. :) I became so humbled when I read this. All glory goes to the Lord Jesus Christ!!! :D

If someone asked you “when you first met George what did you think of him?” What would you say?

Haha, I knew someone would ask me this.

Well, before I came to church on that first day I met him, I knew I would meet him and I knew he would come up to talk to me. I wasn't really sure what I would think. I just knew that he was a super friendly guy because he added me on Facebook before and my friend, Ivy, as well. He also sent me a nice message! 

Well, I don't know a lot of people who do that :) When I first saw him, he was kneeling with his small group and he was wearing a blue jacket. After church, he came up to me and started talking to me and I immediately liked him. He's a very special person, and very very close to God. 

If someone asked me that question, I would probably say, "He's a nice, Godsome guy, and one of a kind. You should meet him."

This was on formspring by the way. The asking questions site. 

1 comment: