Saturday, January 28, 2012

Family situation

As I was eating breakfast this morning, my dad mentioned something about him being retired from Sony. His boss told him that they need to reduce the amount of people at his Sony building in San Jose and that my dad might retire UNLESS he can find another job at another Sony building here in bay area or San Diego or another company to work for. As my dad was saying this to me and the rest of my family this morning, I was speechless and did not want to talk at all. My stepmom kept telling me to share with everyone it's a huge situation and obviously affects everyone. When my stepmom asked me why I wanted to stay here in the bay area I said to her honestly "because there is an Asian community here." My stepbrother and my younger brother were just giggling in the background, but I really didn't care what they said or thought about me. My stepmom then started to tell me that I could search on the internet for a Christian Church that has an Asian population in it. But I doubt it a lot. On this website I found that the Asian population in Florida is very low which is less than 10%. It's mostly filled with white people (not to be racist here), but I am more comfortable around Asian people than people of other ethnicities. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with black people, whites, and every other kind out there, but just different people, that's all. If I do move to Florida I will have to get used to meeting new friends socializing with people I don't know. It will be like starting life all over from the beginning. This decision to move to Florida remains UNDECIDED. My dad will know by the end of this March what is going to happen or what will happen for that matter. I honestly don't feel comfortable with this idea, but if it does happen I will STILL remain faithful to the Lord, I will STILL have Joy and happiness, and I will STILL spread the gospel to all the lost people and everyone else I meet. The people at my CCICNV Church I will never forget. They are my family who I will love the most and I am almost in tears writing this because they mean so much to me and I would really hate to go. Especially my friend Austin. What a blessed follower of Christ. I am thankful to the Lord that I have him as an awesome friend in Christ. No matter where I go, I will never forget him and he has encouraged me a whole lot in my walk with Jesus. And yes I am in tears right now as I am writing this. And Jen, she is wonderful. She has been encouraging me also and has been a big inspiration in my faith and relationship with Jesus. I care about everyone else in my Church and won't forget them either, but these two people I will cherish in my heart forever. No matter what place I move to, nothing is going to change the fact that I will see them in Heaven one day and we all have one thing in common, our hope in Jesus Christ to be reunited with each other and our glorious and beautiful king for all of eternity. And NOTHING is ever going to take that away from us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment