Thursday, January 19, 2012

Regret

If you are reading this, please pray for a friend I have named Robert. I have just chatted with him and it was amazing! And he told me near the end of the conversation that he was far away from God and that I brought him back to Him and he told me thank you and he told me that if it was an accident and I told him no. I was talking to him on omegle and he gave me his email address, but the only problem was that I didn't write it down and now I will never see him again. Now I have so much anger and regret because I could have kept in contact with him, but I shut down the conversation on accident and now I will never talk to him again. Please pray for Robert. Please I am asking you from the bottom of my heart that I will be able to see him in Heaven one day. Please, please, please pray for him and please pray that the Lord will take away this regret I have in my heart for not writing down his email address. I feel sooooo angry right now. Please pray. Thank you and God Bless you! Praise the Lord!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment