Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holy Spirit Conviction

Today was just like any other ordinary day. Woke up in the morning for Church (kinda late), attended Sunday school in the morning for a short period of time. Worshiped the Lord, heard a message from my pastor and hung out for a little with my Church then left. As I was leaving the main part of the city Milpitas I noticed a man in between these two roads on a rocky surface. And he posted a sign there about money and said "any little thing would be enough" or something like that. Then the light turned green and I continued on. But something in my heart and mind was telling me to go back and talk with the man or give him a gospel tract. I knew I had to get home but something was telling me to turn around and go talk with the man. I knew immediately it was the Holy Spirit, without a doubt. So I did what I should have done and turned around and I drove into a couple a places so I could find parking, but then eventually I parked into the city plaza near a Mcdonalds. Then I got out one of my Mark Cahill tract booklets from the pacts I ordered in the back seat of my car and I ran across to the middle of the street in between the two roads that he was stationary at. I asked him how he was doing and he told me good and I asked him why he set up the sign and the man told me that he needed bus money to Seattle. I wish I had money with me so I could give it to him but I didn't. I then gave him the booklet one second after you... by Mark Cahill. I explained what it was and he thanked me for it. I asked him if I could pray for him and he said yes. So there I prayed. In the middle of the street in between two intersections with cars passing by and I didn't care if people were watching or not, I was doing all of this to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. Then I asked him what his name was and he said Carlos. Then I said "God Bless you" and he said the same thing to me and then I departed. Praise the Lord for the encounters He brings into our lives and He is absolutely faithful when we least expect it! Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment