Friday, November 27, 2015

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I hope you've all been doing well. I've been doing good and the Lord is good all the time! I went out witnessing tonight by giving two Christian books to two Starbucks employees. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to work in their hearts as they read those books. And pray our Heavenly Father would draw them to faith in His Son Jesus Christ for the remission of all of their sins. I also went to Wendy's and put tracts in the restaurant. Please pray for the people who will pick up those tracts and read them. Pray for the Holy Spirit to work in those people's hearts as well. I just want to be a humble and faithful servant of the Lord. Thank you my brothers and sisters for all of your prayers! And God bless you all and praise our Lord Jesus Christ. He is risen and He is Lord and God!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment