Thursday, November 5, 2015

Greetings my friends! I would like all of you to please pray for my trip to California this Saturday. I will be visiting my older brother in San Diego for 5 days. Pray for the Lord to use me while in the plane, airport and in the city of San Diego to sow seeds of the gospel in people's hearts. Pray for people to be open to take the tracts and also for the Lord to water those seeds I will be planting for His glory. I am very excited about flying back to where I have lived all my life. And I have another prayer request. Pray for my friend Gwen to believe in Jesus Christ. She lives in the city I grew up in and I care about her soul. I would appreciate that a lot and thank you. God bless you all and Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father! Amen and amen. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment