Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello my friends! I have a prayer request. Please pray for the Lord to bring the right godly woman into my life. I want a woman who loves the Lord Jesus Christ more than she loves me. Because if she loves the Lord, I know that she is a devoted follower of our Saviour. And I want to be with a woman that obeys and follows Jesus. I have been praying for that and I would like you all to keep that in prayer for me please. It's just been on my heart and it's my desire to be with a woman that loves Jesus more than she loves me. I know we will both love each other, but loving the Lord is more important and will strengthen our relationship. Not only with each other, but with Jesus. And pray for a guy I gave a gospel tract to tonight. Thank you all so much for your prayers and God bless you all in the name of Jesus! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment