Friday, October 17, 2014

Today me and my dad went to the bowling alley to play pool table. As we got out of the car I saw these two men unloading boxes from a truck. I really wanted to give them gospel tracts but I didn't and I went inside. Well...I had this deep urgency to go back outside to give them tracts. I knew it was God the Holy Ghost urging me to go back, I could feel that strong conviction from it. During the pool game I made up an excuse to my dad to go to the bathroom. I did go to the bathroom which was true, but I used that to go outside after and give a man two tracts. I blessed him and told him to enjoy them. Of course I'm not perfect when I give a tract and have a conversation with someone, but the Lord is glorified even in our imperfection. The Lord knows that we care about lost souls and that we are being obedient to His Great Commission. He knows we are being obedient to sharing the gospel and that's all that matters. That's very important and the Lord is very pleased when we do that. Later in the evening I went to a restaurant to pick up pizza. I saw a man beside my car in the parking lot. I walked over to him and as I said "hey man how are you?" I was reaching into my pocket to get a gospel tract. Well the man reacted very defensively and said "whoa man, whoa!" He thought I was going to take out a gun and shoot him! Well that was not my plan and I apologize if I scared him. I asked him if he wanted the gospel tract and he said no. Well I got rejected and now that I think about it, I wanted to say more to him. I wish I could have said "I care about your soul" but he startled me so much with his reaction that I hesitated with my words. Please pray for that man's soul my brothers and sisters. I didn't mean to scare the man. Next time, I will have my gospel tracts in my hand before I walk over to people haha. That's the second time I made that mistake. I did that as I was walking to a car. I starting putting my hand in my pocket as I was walking to people sitting in a car. That is not a smart thing to do. Now that I have done the same mistake twice, I will remember to take tracts out of my pocket before I greet the person. I completely forgot, so please pray the Lord would bring that to my memory so I don't forget. Thank you! I also put a gospel tract in the bathroom. Please pray for the seeds planted today my brothers and sisters. I love you all and God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment