Friday, October 31, 2014

Christian-ween!

As all of you in the United States know tonight is Halloween. And for you other brothers and sisters, it has already passed. But actually for us born-again believers in Jesus Christ tonight is Christian-ween! I call it that because tonight is a great night to share the gospel with lost people! Kids are going door to door knocking and asking for candy, so why not go out and tell some lost souls that Jesus died for their sins and rose again for them? I went out to the movie theater and an amusement park and gave tracts to people and talked to souls about Jesus! It was so much fun!!! Please pray for the seeds I planted tonight my friends. Pray for Joe and Chris that I talked to about Jesus Christ. Ask our Heavenly Father to draw their souls to His Son Jesus Christ in repentance and faith. Thank you so much!!! I love you all and God bless each and every one of you. Praise our Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment