Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Great idea!

This is something that bold believers have been doing and I am starting to do it too. I was at the Taco Bell drive-thru earlier this evening and I paid for the person behind me. I also gave the woman a book One heartbeat away by Mark Cahill and a gospel tract. I gave a tract to the woman at the driv-thru window as well. I gave the woman at the driv-thru the book and gospel tract to give to the people behind me. I also wanted to bless them not only with free gospel material but with a free meal as well. I said to the woman "please tell them that a Christian man wanted to bless them and that Jesus said it's more blessed to give than to receive." After that I drove away praising the Lord and thanking Him for using me for His glory. Without Jesus Christ we can nothing and we need Him all the time. And that's the truth, because it's the reality. We need the gospel every day because we are saved by the grace of God. Please pray for those souls I gave the book and tract to my brothers and sisters. And for the woman at the driv-thru window. I love you all and God bless! :) Praise the Lord!!! 

P.S. This is a great idea and I encourage you to get started on doing this as well. Please a person by giving them a free meal and the gospel! Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment