Sunday, October 19, 2014

After Church service I decided to go witnessing. I did the best I could through the power of the Holy Spirit that gave me boldness and the Lord using me. I can't do anything without Jesus. I walked up to a man sitting on a bench and asked him "if you died tonight, are you 100% sure that you are going to Heaven?" He said yes and told me that he is a Christian and that he believes in Jesus! Praise the Lord!!! It'a always encouraging to meet another believer. And the craziest part was that his name was Eli! It reminded me of the name Elijah in the Bible. What a cool and biblical name! After I started walking to a man sitting in his car. As I was walking towards him he started shaking his head. I asked him if he wanted a gospel tract and he said no. Then I said "are you sure you don't want to go to Heaven?" And he said "yes, no thank you." The man was very polite about it and I didn't shove the tract to him. Please pray for his soul and for another man I gave a tract to. I was not perfect today sharing the gospel, but I was just faithful. The Lord wants faithfulness not perfection. "His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment