Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This made my day a whole lot better and motivates me more toward serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for using me and giving me the power of your Holy Spirit. Amen.

As I was driving back home earlier today I noticed the same homeless woman standing at the same corner where I always see her. I knew that the Lord urged me to turn back around so I did and then parked my car. I had more than $40 in my wallet which was all of the money I had and gave it to her. She told me God bless you and asked me if she could give me a hug. Then I prayed for her again and we chatted for a little bit. Folks, let me tell you something. The amount of Joy and satisfaction I got was incomparable to anything else. I was so elated and happy that there is no greater feeling knowing that you served the Lord and giving something away. The truth of what The Lord Jesus said is true and always will be. "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35 And that truth will never change. Thank you Lord for using me. Praise your great and glorious name of your Son the Lord Jesus Christ. Giving feels so good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment