Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1/30/13

Today was more relaxing and better than the last two days of classes where I was being weighed down with information. I had to turn in homework today for one of my English classes and I did it, except that I turned it in the wrong format (woops). During the class when we were using the laptops, I was studying for my vocab quiz and got 100% on the quiz games. I think I'm prepared for the quiz! haha. I apologized to the professor after class and he told me that I can turn in the assignment this Monday, awesome. Before I even had my first class I placed a gospel tract on one of the tables downstairs. I saw a girl reading it and I was very happy! But then she took the tract and folded it and I think she was throwing it away, darnit. But please pray for that girl's soul that read that tract booklet, a good wide-open seed has been planted in her life. She will not say on Judgement Day that she has been warned, so at least she got the warning which is good. Later on I waited for my second English class which was downstairs and that class was very entertaining. The professor was using a lot of hand gestures and nice loud speech to explain what he was saying. His stories also illustrated his points as well. After that class I went outside to meet my friend to take her home. Oh and I forgot to mention that during my first English class we were doing introductions. And when the professor asked me what book I am currently reading, I told him and the class "well I love to read my bible." A few students started giggling and even laughing a little. I will stand up for the Word of God and make a stand for the Lord Jesus Christ when necessary. I will defend the Word of God and Jesus, and I want to. Please pray for me my brothers and sisters for me to take a stand for the Lord Jesus Christ and to not be afraid. If I am mocked for making a stand for the Lord, even if it's just a little, so be it. It's worth all the persecution and all the trouble that is caused down here just for standing up for the Lord Jesus Christ. I want to make my Heavenly Father happy. Praise the Lord my friends and rejoice in the Lord always!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment