Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Lord is just amazing.

While I was at my mom's house about a couple days ago there was a lot of drama in the house as always and arguing but every family has them of course. I decided to go privately into a room and meditate on a bible verse early that day. The verse was Psalm 27:1, "The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?" I was meditating on the verse and now that I know it, it comforts me a lot whenever I have trouble in my life, I can think about this verse. And later when I was on the newsfeed on my facebook account I noticed a picture that had a picture with the verse that I had just memorized that same day. YES, THE SAME DAY. I checked it in the evening. Out of all the verses I wanted to meditate on and choose, this one popped up on the facebook news feed. Unbelievable. God certainly does amazing things in our lives. I don't know how He does it, but I love what He does and He just shows who He is. God is good all the time because He always is. Amen.

Here is the picture below:


No comments:

Post a Comment