Sunday, January 27, 2013

1/27/13

Church was very fun today. The message was good and I accomplished most of my ministry goals that I had to do today which was great. A special thanks to Siri on my iPod touch 5th generation haha. It definitely comes in handy haha. But anyway's I had a great conversation and loved to talking to my good Christian friend in our youth group named Damon. He's very nice and godly as well and I love talking to him about Jesus and about God stuff since he is really into it. Me and him enjoy each other's company and love to talk God stuff. I also got the chance to share the gospel with a lost person that came to our Church building. Praise the Lord!!! His name is William, please pray for his soul so that he will come to the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. We also did an activity today which was making envelopes so we can write kind encouraging letters or notes to one another and then put them in that persons envelope. I think it's an awesome idea because everyone needs encouragement and an uplift. I got to pray for two of my friends today and it was great because I love to pray for people and it's such a blessing. After that I hung out for a bit and then I left home. Tomorrow is my first day of school for my second semester in college so please pray that this week would go well and that the Lord would guide me and that I would get everything I need. God is good and praise Him forever and ever!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment