Saturday, June 9, 2012

6/8/12

Man, the last day of school today. A lot of happy moments and a lot of sad moments. Seeing those friends that you are so close to and love so much departing on to the next stage of life, college. Then they leave and you never see them again, until a High School reunion that I assume is in 10 years. And we all come together sharing our stories to what was going on in each of our college lives and beyond. I thank everyone who has made an impact in my life believer or non-believer, these people are special and there is no reason for them to be left out. I love them so much, including classmates from my elementary school Weibel. They mean so much to me. And I will never forget them, they will be forever in my heart. For my service hours that I was so worried about, I finally had those covered. I was thinking and worrying about them from the beginning of last week but the Lord took care of them, and I thank and praise Him for what He has done for me. He is definitely good! Now all that is left, is checking out of High School this Monday and highly expecting graduation this coming Friday!!! I have passed Quest that I thought I never could, I have passed all of my classes from adult school and my regular High School classes. Now I am about to become a High School graduate. I asked the Lord that I just wanted to get through High School and He answered for sure! I am going to graduate! Praise the Lord! Now that I am on to a brand new start of life at a different school entering college life I ask all of you to please, please pray that the Lord will take care of me and use me to have responsibility for myself and for others. And for Him to use me passionately to share the Lord Jesus Christ with people on campus, staff and students. I want to start my college career with a bang knowing the Lord is awesome and that He does incredible stuff through us. Praise the Lord that I have made it through and that I will be continually pursuing Him always! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment