Friday, June 22, 2012

6/22/12

Today was another busy day for me. This morning I forgot to have breakfast, oops. Then I was watching the soccer match between Germany and Greece, Germany won and they played excellent by winning with four goals, wow! Then after I had to wash my car which of course took time, but what took more time was that after that I had to clean the inside of my car with 409, a sponge, and paper towels. After that was finished, my next task was that I had to use to windex to clean my car windows. I only cleaned one of my car windows since it was covered with spit that was from my brother. Then I cleaned my front windshield. From whatever daily task I had to do today I know that it was for the glory of God because He is worthy to be praised no matter when! Day or night, let His name be proclaimed to the highest heavens that He created. Amen. And also tonight is a graduation party for all the seniors that have graduated, including me! It's at my Church building (Church is not a building, it's the group of people). I'm really excited but humble at the same time knowing that it's Christ that got me through High School and I was on the verge of dropping out of High School but He pushed me through and I am not a High School dropout. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment