Saturday, June 23, 2012

6/23/12

Man, yesterday was crazy! Not in a bad sense, but in a fun sense haha. For the graduation party yesterday all the seniors (including me) had to sit in chairs and my friend Leslie who coordinated mostly the event and Katrina asked us questions. The first one was humorous just for laughs while the rest of them were for example: what challenges did you face in High School and how did you overcome then? Do you have any regrets? Each group sat on the chairs and answered the questions, I was in the second group. Only a couple questions were changed, but most of them were the same for all of us. After that we moved on to the next activity which was a game from our pastor. He told all of us senior to come up and sit on the chairs and asked the incoming seventh graders to come up. We were also celebrating them as well. There were at least two seventh graders assigned to each senior and their job was to take hair gel and style our hair differently. Whoever hair was best styled, those seventh graders would receive a prize. The crowd was telling the seventh graders behind me who were going to style my hair to make it into a mohawk or a fohwak. I am so glad they didn't! Whew! Hahaha. There was also gel that spilled onto my shoulder when the activity was in action, ew. But the prize went to these two seventh graders. After I went to the bathroom and washed the gel out of my hair in the sink I mingled with everyone at the party. I was just goofing off but then suddenly my friend Justin spilled pink juice onto me after I swerved into him doing a famous hand gesture that I do. I had pink juice on my right shoulder, the same shoulder where the seventh graders spilled the gel onto me. I went to the bathroom and second time and washed that off a little before it stained my shirt even more, but it's still pink. I now need to wash the shirt in the laundry again. It was a fun night that I spent last night and now today I am reading the wonderful Word of God. I have actually overcome my fear of men by reading what the Lord says in His Word. Now I don't have to be afraid anymore. Today is going to be a wonderful day of worship, reading the Word of God and spending time with Him. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment