Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12/12

This morning was senior breakfast and I had a very nice breakfast with yummy pancakes and cold scramble eggs (I threw them away, they were nasty haha), but it was a good breakfast nonetheless. And today was also the last day for senior check out. I had to wait in a really long line that stretched from the library to about  a quarter of halfway of the horseshoe parking lot. As I got to the front Mrs. Mintey (who was my counselor) told me that I had to get my past Sophomore English teacher to write 5 units on my check out form. Because  apparently he wrote 0 instead of 5. So I went back to the cafeteria and just hung out there before I left to Mr. Phillips room to have him write 5 units on my check out sheet. After that I just walked around the school and just greeted people and also got my yearbook signed as well. Then when the lunch bell rang all the other classes returned to the classes while all the seniors (including me) just hung around. I left to the courtyard and met up with my friend Danny and his friends and just chilled there. I found them launching a blue water balloon in the air that was invulnerable to breaking. Eventually the balloon splattered but no one was injured or soaked. I then left and came home since I really had nothing to do (not true at all, I could have shared the gospel with teachers and staff but the Holy Spirit wasn't active in me at the moment). Please pray that the Lord would set a fire in my heart to share the gospel with everyone I meet, please. I really want this badly. I want the Lord Jesus Christ to be a active flame in my life and letting the Holy Spirit set ablaze in me. Praise the Lord my fellow brother's and sisters! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment