Saturday, June 16, 2012

6/16/12

This morning I got a call from my mom congratulating me on my graduation yesterday. I thought she was going to call  yesterday but at least she called and congratulated me on my big accomplishment. I also left to the bank today to finally start my bank account at Bank of America. I was trying to understand what was being told to me as the personal banker Brian was telling me. I tried to understand the best I could. After I got my whole account set up, my dad had given me four $100 dollar bills to start out with for my new bank account. So me, my dad and my personal banker Brian, went outside to deposit the cash into the atm machine. I was learning how to cash in my money in the atm machine and how to use it. Now that I have $400 in my bank account I can withdraw money at any time now! And I am also getting a job soon. I have applied for a job as a courtesy clerk to a Safeway in Fremont and I am waiting for a reply for my job interview. I have cash in my bank now and all I have to do is get a job and I am all set for this coming year starting college! God is good and may His goodness shine throughout my life and everyone else who follows Him even though we don't deserve it. As Christians we are not perfect, just forgiven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment